The Walnut Grove PTA is dedicated to enriching the education, health, and safety of all students at Walnut Grove. We invite you to contribute to our Dollar-a-Day annual campaign.
When you contribute to Dollar-a-Day, 100% of your donation will support our students here at Walnut Grove.
Dollar-a-Day donations pay for:
- Emergency preparation backpacks in every classroom to improve school safety
- Digital walkie talkies to improve communication and campus safety
- New science lab tables and chairs
- Filtered water station in the Multi-purpose Room
- Chromebooks & iPads to increase classroom technology ratios
- Library books, materials and furniture
- Recess and PE equipment
- Science lab materials
- Art program & supplies
- Music supplies
- Software licenses for reading and math
- Teacher collaboration
- Student assemblies
- Family fun events
- Student events like the spelling bee, the science fair, and the multicultural fair to name a few
- Much more!
Our suggested tax-deductible donation is $1 for each of the 180 days in the school year — that is, $180 per student or $250 per family if you have multiple students at Walnut Grove. However, any amount you donate is very much appreciated and will be put to good use.
Note: Dollar-a-Day is one of the PTA's main fundraisers for the year, along with the Fun Run (September 27, 2019).
Thank you so much for donating and supporting your child's experience at Walnut Grove!